UPS reliability and efficiencies for your truckload needs as well
Our truckload division offers a complete range of full truckload services, including standard
TL moves, intermodal services, and Dedicated Contract Carriage for your private
Dedicated Contract Carriage
Get the benefits of your own private fleet and gain
competitive advantage with UPS behind the wheel. We offer you more flexibility,
increased productivity, improved customer service, reduced liabilities, and less
capital expenditures. All managed by the company you know and trust.
We provide customized solutions for your private fleet needs
leveraging over 100 years of network engineering, design, and fleet management
expertise. We take care of equipment, route optimization, labor management, risk
management, and regulatory compliance to drive overall cost savings. So you can
do what you do best - run your business.
Whether you’re under contract or you need an occasional
truckload move, we’ve got you covered.
- Dedicated Capacity - Secure your distribution needs
year-round with reliable committed truckload capacity.
- Truckload – Standard truckload service provides direct
dock-to-dock delivery with exclusive use of a 53’ trailer, nose to tail, secure
with only your products. We use our network of thousands of partner carriers and our own fleet of dry vans to ensure
you have the capacity and equipment you need, when you need it.
- Intermodal – Cost-effective options for long-haul moves with a reduced carbon footprint.
- Expedited Intermodal, with transit time equal to Truckload service, rides the same trains
our UPS package delivery network uses for reliable service and with priority loading and unloading.
- Standard Intermodal doublestack service for the most cost-efficient solution when transit
times are less critical.
- Temperature Controlled – Whether it’s heat sensitive commodities or perishables threatened by freezing
weather, we can protect your products.
- Ocean Transload – Working with our UPS Supply Chain Services®
port facilities, we can transload your ocean import containers to our truckload,
intermodal, and LTL services for final inland delivery, giving you door-to-door
control of your international supply chain.